- Medical-Surgical Nursing Adjunct Clinical Instructor (TEMPORARY)
- Go to our website »
Medical-Surgical Nursing Adjunct Clinical Instructor (TEMPORARY)
Posting Number: F00973
Location: Contra Costa College
Description of Position:
Medical-Surgical Nursing Adjunct Clinical Instructor
Jacqueline Wright, RNC, MSN, IBCLC
Position Status: Temporary
EEO Job Category: Faculty & Other Instructional Staff
Employee Group: Part-Time Faculty
Duties and Responsibilities:
Adjunct Faculty duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. meeting with students outside of class;
5. maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member;
8. maintaining accurate academic records;
9. performing other related duties as assigned.
Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
Any bachelors degree or higher and two years of professional experience, or any associate degree and six years of professional experience. The professional experience required must be directly related to the teaching assignment.
RN with recent (within 2 years) Medical Surgical inpatient nursing experience. BSN with 2 years documented full-time inpatient hours. ASN with 6 years documented full-time inpatient hours.Current BLS from AHA required.
Job Open Date: 03/17/2023
Job Close Date: 4/20/2023
Open Until Filled: No
Employment Begins: Spring 2023
# of Months: varied
To apply, visit: https://www.4cdcareers.net/postings/9563
The Contra Costa Community College District does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sex, or sexual orientation. This prohibition against unlawful discrimination extends to any person who is perceived to have any of the above characteristics or who is associated with someone who has, or who is perceived to have, any of those characteristics.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency