Under the guidance of the Director of Admissions & Recruitment, the Admissions Special Programs Coordinator for Enrollment, Recruitment & Outreach, is part of the College's Admissions and Recruitment team. With specific focus on creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all students to BHCC. The primary focus of this position will be working with BHCC's adult learner population, collaboration with the Workforce & Economic Development Division, nurturing relationships with community organizations that provide adult education services, as well as assisting with pathways for non-credit students into degree or certificate programs. This position will also oversee the management of recruitment travel for the department and assist with executing recruitment strategies.
- As Special Programs Coordinator, a primary responsibility is also to address prospective and new student concerns/issues that support the continuous goal of providing a student-centered approach for all students to the College at every entry point.
- Specific Duties:
- Provides a full range of group and individual admissions counseling/advising services to prospective students and associated community constituencies regarding BHCC admissions and related topics via telephone, live chat, text, email and/or Oncehub (virtual or phone appointment) or in person meetings; Including advising students on the selection of degree and career programs;
- Supports inquiries, coordinates and facilitates recruitment events/visits with focus on adult learners to community organizations in collaboration with the Workforce & Economic Development Division;
- Uses available technology such as Radius by Anthology, TargetX and Colleague for data collection, analysis and outreach for the recruitment and admission of students;
- Manage the recruitment travel calendar and recruitment visit requests and assist with recruitment activities at primary, secondary and alternative schools, college nights, career fairs, businesses, community events, etc. on/off-campus and virtually to provide information on college opportunities and admission policies and procedures as needed;
- Assist the Director and Interim Associate Director with the creation of service area management for recruitment and admissions counselors;
- Utilize phone, email, text, live chat, OnceHub to communicate with students, staff and faculty in a timely manner, providing superior student-focused service and customer service to all;
- Review weekly and monthly admissions and enrollment data to assist the Director of Admissions & Recruitment with student funnel data;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Counseling, Psychology, Business Administration, or closely related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Admissions/Advising or Workforce Development areas of higher education; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, interpreting and enforcing policy and procedures;
- Ability to travel to and from recruitment sites, Chelsea Campus and conduct other work activities;
- Ability to work some evening and weekend hours to accommodate recruitment events;
- Knowledge of Colleague, Radius, TargetX, ImageNow, Gecko Engage, WebEx, Zoom and Transferology preferred;
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Must be committed to the mission of the community college and demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population;
- Hours will vary depending on the needs of the (currently virtual due to COVID restrictions);
- Will be required to work evenings and weekends when the need arises.
- Master's Degree in Education, Counseling, Psychology, Business Administration, or closely related field.
- Experience working in community college Admissions or Workforce Development.
- Written and spoken proficiency in more than one language.
Salary Range: $47,711.00-$53,000.00. Actual Salary Will Be Commensurate With Education and Experience in Accordance with MCCC/MTA Collective Bargaining Agreement. Full state Benefits. (This position is funded for a minimum of 1 year after which the position will be reevaluated.)
Grade 4, Unit-Professional position
Review Date: To Ensure Consideration Application Materials Must Be Received By October 14, 2022
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/AKJzyKCN8Ax8bI2KwTooXg
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency